WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among others, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way their equipment is used, they can be used to recognize the user. user.
The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, occupying minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (the so- called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in the security settings.
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Cookies are used with the aim of improving your user experience, therefore they are an important part of how our Website works. Among other purposes, they can be used to remember the language you use while browsing and on future visits.
INFORMATION STORED BY A COOKIE
The information that a cookie usually stores is not information considered sensitive, it does not store data such as banking, ID, among others. The user is not identified as a person, but the web server associates him with his web browser.
TYPES OF COOKIES
- Technical cookies : These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the diﬀerent options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, apply for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for the diﬀusion of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Session cookies : They collect and store data during the user session to, for example, facilitate access to website services. They are deleted when the session ends.
- Personalization cookies : These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed , the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies : These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service oﬀered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the oﬀer of products or services that we oﬀer you.
- Advertising cookies : These are those that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage the oﬀer of advertising spaces on the website in the most efficient way possible, adapting the content of the ad to the content of the requested service or to the use you make of our website. To do this, we can analyze your internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies : These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
OWN AND THIRD PARTY COOKIES
- Own cookies : These are those that are sent to the user from a computer or domain managed by us. The CEFALUX SL Website uses its own cookies and, specifically, technical session cookies, which are the ones that collect and store data while the user accesses it.
- Third-party cookies : These would be those generated by external services or providers such as Facebook, Twiter, Google, etc. CEFALUX SL may use third-party cookies that will collect information for statistical purposes on the use of the Website by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of this and other Internet services.
You can change your cookie preferences at any time by clicking on the Cookie Settings link. This will allow you to revisit the cookie consent banner and change your preferences or withdraw your consent immediately.
CEFALUX SL incorporates social network plugins, which allow access to them from the Website. For this reason, social network cookies may be stored in the User’s browser. The owners of these social networks have their own data protection and cookie policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices. The User must refer to them to find out about said cookies and, where appropriate, the processing of their personal data. For information purposes only, the links where these privacy and/or cookie policies can be consulted are indicated below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/es/privacy
- Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/1896641480634370?ref=ig
- YouTube: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=es-419&gl=mx
- Pinterest: https://policy.pinterest.com/es/privacy-policy
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy?trk=hp-cookies
DISABLE AND DELETE COOKIES
You can refuse the treatment of the data or information collected by cookies at any time, by configuring the options of your Internet browser. You can allow, block (generally or specifically for a specific domain) or delete the cookies installed on your computer.
However, this could aﬀect the optimal navigation of our website, since some functionalities would be deactivated and the display of some tools could be impaired.