Types of Electric panels
There are different types of electrical panels, each with specific characteristics that make them suitable for different applications. The most common types of electrical panels are described below:
- Distribution table: it is the most common type of electrical frame, it is used to distribute the electrical energy of the network to the different circuits of a building. It is usually located at the main entrance of the electrical installation.
- Protection table: is used to protect electrical circuits from short circuits, overloads and ground failures. It is made up of protective devices such as circuit breakers, automatic switches and fuses.
- Control table: is used to control and monitor the operation of an electrical system or equipment. They may include devices such as relays, timers, temperature controllers, among others.
- Automation table: is used to control and monitor production processes, air conditioning systems, lighting systems and other automated applications.
- Transfer table: is used in emergency power systems to change the power supply from the power grid to a reserve generator in case of power outage.
- Measurement table: is used to measure and record the consumption of electrical energy in a building or installation.
- Power table: is used in high-power applications, such as industry and mining, to distribute and control large amounts of electricity.
Each of these types of electrical panels has specific characteristics that make them suitable for different applications. It is important to select the right type of electrical frame to ensure safe and efficient electrical operation.
If your sector is the AUTOMOTION…
…we have the panels you need.