CEFALUX SL complies with the guidelines of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data (RGPD), ensuring at all times to guarantee the correct use and treatment of the user’s personal data.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT THROUGH THE WEB?
We may treat your IP, which operating system or browser you use, and even the duration of your visit anonymously. If you provide us with information in the contact form, you will identify yourself to be able to contact you if necessary.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
FOR WHAT PURPOSE WILL WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data ( GDPR), we inform you that the personal data that you voluntarily provide us through said form or through the diﬀerent input forms provided for this purpose on the Web www.cefalux.es or in any other channel for collecting them, They will be incorporated into the treatment records that are the responsibility of our company for the management of the data collected for the following purposes:
- Sign up, register and create an account.
- Solve any query, request or request made through the form.
- Manage the requested service, answer your request or process your request.
- Keep you informed of any change, modification that may seem of interest to you through any means provided.
- Information by electronic means regarding your request.
- Send you commercial information about our products/services upon request or authorization. However, the sending of commercial information is allowed when there is a prior contractual relationship, in which case we may send advertising about products/services similar to those contracted by the client.
- Carry out analysis and improvements on the web about new products/services.
- Register in the Customer access section.
- Unsubscribe from our services.
TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL YOUR DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
The data collected is adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the scope and purposes described. Your data will be processed and stored in compliance with the security measures described in current regulations and guaranteeing its integrity and confidentiality at all times.
Your data will not be transferred to third parties, except legal obligation, nor will they be shared with companies or entities outside of CEFALUX SL. You are informed of the following possible transfers of your data:
- to public and private entities for compliance with legal obligations under current regulations.
- to group companies, companies and collaborators for administrative and/or commercial procedures for the provision of services and the correct management of the company.
- to those in charge of the treatment necessary for the execution of the agreement.
- to companies in charge of our web support and maintenance, computer system, etc.
- Any international transfer of data when using American applications will adhere to the Privacy Shield agreement, which guarantees that American software companies comply with European data protection policies regarding privacy.
In which cases, only for the purposes and uses exclusively necessary for the development of their activity for which their services were required, not being able to use them for a diﬀerent purpose. For any assignment other than that specified above, you will be duly informed, being able to exercise your right of opposition at any time.
The consent will be understood as provided as long as you do not expressly notify us of the revocation of the same to any of the treatments indicated above.
THE CLIENT / USER of the website www.cefalux.es will be solely responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the data provided, CEFALUX SL acting in good faith as a mere service provider. In the event of having provided false information or that of third parties without your consent, CEFALUX SL reserves the right to immediately destroy the aforementioned data in order to protect the right of the owner or owners thereof, exempting CEFALUX SL from any liability. for non-compliance with this requirement.
The fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the diﬀerent forms are mandatory for the formalization of the corresponding request.
By providing us with your email and/or telephone number, you expressly consent that we may contact you through this means.
CEFALUX SL undertakes to comply with its obligation to keep personal data secret and its duty to keep it and will adopt all technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of personal data and prevent its alteration, loss, unauthorized treatment or access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, all in accordance with the provisions of the regulations.
DATA OF MINORS?
We do not process data from children under 14 years of age. Therefore, refrain from providing them if you are not that age or, where appropriate, from providing data from third parties who are not of that age.
CEFALUX SL disclaims any liability for failure to comply with this provision.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE?
- To know if we are treating your data or not.
- To access your personal data.
- To request the rectification of your data if they are inaccurate.
- To request the deletion of your data if they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or if you withdraw the consent granted.
- To request the limitation of the processing of your data, in some cases, in which case we will only keep them in accordance with current regulations.
- To carry your data, which will be provided in a structured, commonly used or mechanically readable format. If you prefer, we can send them to the new person in charge that you designate for us. It is only valid in certain cases.
- To file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency or competent control authority, if you believe that we have not treated you correctly To revoke consent for any treatment for which you have consented, at any time.
If you modify any data, we appreciate you letting us know so we can keep it updated.
THE CLIENT / USER of the WEB www.cefalux.es may at any time exercise these rights in the terms established in current regulations, by contacting the person responsible for the treatment:
- In writing to the company address: Kapelamendi kalea 10, 01013 Vitoria-Gasteiz (Álava).
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Through our website, ataching a copy of the DNI.
YOU WANT A FORM TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
You can use those prepared by the Spanish Data Protection Agency or third parties. These forms must be signed electronically or be accompanied by a photocopy of the DNI. If you represent someone, you must atach a copy of your ID, or sign it with your electronic signature.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO ANSWER THE EXERCISE OF RIGHTS?
It depends on the law, but a maximum of one month from your request, and two months if the issue is very complex and we notify you that we need more time.
FOR HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- Personal data will be kept as long as you remain linked with us.
- Once you disassociate yourself, the personal data processed for each purpose will be kept for the legally established periods, including the period in which a Judge or Court may require them, taking into account the limitation period for legal actions.
- The data processed will be kept as long as the aforementioned legal terms do not expire, if there is a legal maintenance obligation, or if that legal term does not exist, until the interested party requests its deletion or revokes the consent granted.
- We will keep all the information and communications related to the provision of our service, while the guarantees of the services last to atend to possible claims.